- What’s your favourite holiday movie?
I don’t have one.
- What’s your favourite Christmas colour?
I don’t think I have one but if I was forced to choose, it would be red.
- Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
A bit of a mix. PJs for daytime and dress up for evening.
- If you had a million dollars, what would you do during Christmas?
Go away to a steaming hot island with my family and some of our extended family.
- What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Relax and eat. Eat a lot. Ideally, I wouldn’t do any cooking either.
- Favourite Christmas smell?
Cocoa with cinnamon
- Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
I don’t have one. I’m not the biggest fan of the typical traditional Christmas meals.
- What’s your favourite holiday/Christmas song?
I don’t have one but “I wish it would be Christmas everyday” annoyingly bounces around in my brain every December.
- What’s the weirdest gift you’ve ever received?
I’ve never received a weird gift at Christmas.
- What is most important to you about the holidays?
Being able to take a break from the normal day-to-day routine of life.
- Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Not yet but I can’t wait to create some for myself and my little family.
- Why do you think some people don’t like Christmas?
Maybe like me they think it’s true significance is lost. Or maybe also like me, it has become a time of constantly doing things you’d rather not be doing.
- Three Words to describe 2019.
Emotional. Exciting. Exhausting.
- Pick three words your spouse would use to describe your 2019. (Don’t ask them. Just guess.)
Slow. Unambitious. Relaxing.
- Pick three words your spouse would use to describe their 2019. (Don’t ask them. Just guess.)
Exhausting. Fun. Disillusioning.
- What was the most memorable moment for you of 2019?
My little girl turning a year old. Can’t believe I’ve only known her a year. Feels like she’s been in my life forever.
- Something you’re looking forward to this coming year?
Lots and lots but to name a few, seeing my family and entrepreneurial pursuits grow, moving back home, writing here more frequently, understanding myself better…a lot of things!
- What was the hardest thing you went through in 2019?
Bouts of anxiety which made each day more difficult to get through than they really needed to be.
- How are you going to motivate yourself to stick to your goals this year?
Writing them down and looking forward to ticking them off one by one.
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned last year.
Again, there’s lot to choose from. One of the biggest is that you can plan all you want but God has the final say in everything so it submit all your hopes and dreams to Him and don’t be disappointed when they don’t go how you think they should.
Feel free to answer these too and change up any question a bit if you feel like it’s irrelevant to you. I’m interested to see how the questions change, if at all. Let me know if you answer them so I can go read it!