- The Blogging Millionaire – I am a blogger so you’d probably expect this if you’ve heard of this podcast. I stumbled on it very late into my blogging experience and quite late this year but I love it! I learn something new every episode. The episodes I’ve heard so far have been short and easy to absorb and I’ve always finished with something to work on. I highly recommend it to any blogger.
- Happy Mum Happy Baby – this became the soundtrack to my baby’s sleep at one point! Giovanna has a soothing tone and manages to bring on such a wide variety of guests that you’re sure to find someone relatable during at least one episode.
- Dead Ass – again, super relatable topics discussed for anyone in a relationship (especially a long term one), married, or parenting.
- The Motherly Podcast – this I discovered only in the last couple of weeks it I’m really enjoying so far. I wish I’d known about it sooner. It works for me because they don’t appear to have extremely long episodes.
- I’m here for the Food – it’s still new but it has some good episodes already because even where they leave some questions unanswered, the conversations among & between these ladies give a lot of food for thought.
Can you recommend any good podcasts with strong female presenters? Binus points if they’re moms!
Please follow and like us: